Our Impression of Versace's Eros Pour Femme.
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Calabrian Bergamot and Pomegranate Accords
Heart Notes: Lemon, Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Jasmine Infusion and Peony
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Ambrox, Musk and Various Woody Notes
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- PBPatsy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVersace Eros OMG!!!!
The first time I smelled this it is spot on for Versace Eros. It last a long time on me. Lasted the next day.
- IIsabellaVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest thing I’ve bought in ages
I never, ever, write reviews. But this is perfume is IT. I recently developed an alcohol allergy and I’m very particular with my scents- so not only does this smell EXACTLY like eros pour femme (I put them next to each other and couldn’t tell a difference), but the oil base makes it last all day??? I can actively smell this on myself for hours. My boyfriend loves it, I love it. A little goes a long way, and it’s wayyyy cheaper. It’s a win win win. Omg
- JCJennifer C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove!
I've gotten so many compliments. I'm really enjoying the switch from traditional fragrance to oil perfume.
- MJMarcella J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat scent
Smells amazing 😋
- EErinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoNice
This is a very pleasant smelling perfume. The scent is clean, almost flowery-laundry smelling. I’ll use this when I want a lighter fragrance.