Our Impression of Tom Ford - Orchid Soleil
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Pink pepper, Bitter orange and Cypress
Heart Notes: Red spider lily, Tuberose
Base Notes: Chestnut cream, Vanilla, Patchouli and Orchid
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- HIhughley i.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExudes
I get at least 20 comments a day at work about how good I smell. Love this near every Tom ford oil
- DCDenise C.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoSharp, unique floral
Note the color of the product photo, it is as dark as it appears so be careful putting this on with light/white clothing! Other than that, I never smelled the original but read many reviews that it can be polarizing. People who have disliked it described a suntan lotion, medicinal, or even "tortilla" note! I don't smell any of that except the medicinal note, possibly because of the sharpness created by pairing tuberose with cypress and patchouli. The gourmand base notes of chestnut cream and vanilla are not as strong to me, so I'd only recommend if you are a spice, wood, and white floral fan. Definitely smell find a sample or decant of the original before buying this. It's one of the most unique combos to me but keeps bringing me back and perplexing me (in a good way!)
- ACArlette C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHeavy Fragrance
To sweet, gave me a headache.
- AHAmanda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSmells wonderful
This smells so good on!
- LLpVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat alternative for Orchid Soleil
This is a fantastic impression of the original. It doesn't last a long but they nailed the opening and dry down so longevity isn't that important to me in this case. Would recommend this product to anyone who loves Orchid Soleil and is sad it has been discontinued.