Our Impression of Parfums de Marly - Percival.
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Lavender, Mandarin Orange, Bergamot and Geranium
Heart Notes: Hedione, Coriander, Violet, Jasmine and Cinnamon
Base Notes: Ambroxan, Balsam Fir, Amberwood, Musk and Clearwood
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- KKeeg39Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Long Lasting, ModerateHow is the sillage? Moderate, HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoUnderrated on here
This is the best-smelling stuff I've gotten here, or really anywhere for that matter. I've actually been stopped and asked what I'm wearing because it smells so good. The smell is completely intoxicating, people stop mid-sentence to tell you how good you smell. No joke!
- MPMima P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoImpression of Parfums de Marly - Percival review
To me personally it smells the same. I purchased this for my husband who has Percival. I rolled the oil perfumery on his inner left arm and the Percival on the right arm. At first the scent wasn't there but let me tell you after the oil dries into the skin it smells so good. It has a nice moderate scent when you walk by someone. My husband uses it more than the actual cologne.
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoPercival
Not my favorite smell but that's just my opinion. I've purchased 10 oils or more and this has been the only one I didnt like and it's not for lack of quality, it's just a smell that does mesh well with my body and my particular smell. Still hands down a high quality oil
- EMEduardo M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHmmmmm ohh yes
Very nice, I’d say is a 95 match with Percival
- RMRobert M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome
This smells awesome in fact a little cleaner smelling then the original.