Our Impression of Narciso Rodriguez - For Her EDT.
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: African Orange flower, Osmanthus and Bergamot
Heart Notes: Musk and Amber
Base Notes: Vetiver, Vanille and Patchouli
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- CJCarrie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove it!
I purchased 4 different scents and love them all! The Narciso Rodrigues for Her is amazing! To me they smell exactly like the originals and they last all day. The I am so happy I found oil perfumery. Will definitely be placing another order soon so I can try out some new scents!
- ASAnna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful
I think this is another unique scent that was captured well.
- NHNancy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agovery nice
Beautiful- The first time I wore it I received compliments- I love it as I loved Narciso so much
- VSVania S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoImpression of Narciso Rodriguez - For Her
I wasn't too sure about the smell in the beginning but as it wore down I started to like the smell. It's sweet, light and floral.
- LCLaura C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoNot my scent
I bought this bc a friend had the original one on and it smelled amazing on her. When I got mine, it smelled different than I remembered, and certainly not bad, and also maybe just different when it’s on skin. I’m sure people who love the “real” one would find it to be as amazing as all the other scents I’ve purchased which are nearly identical to the original versions. I’ve never been disappointed in the products, just my own choices ;) if that makes sense