Our Impression of Merchant of Venice - Imperial Emerald
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Pink pepper, Iris
Heart Notes: Ylang ylang, Rose, Lily, Lily of the valley, Tuberose, Orange flower
Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla, Benzoin, White musk, Patchouli
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- BGBelinda G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the sillage? HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoImperial emerald oil
I love, love, love it ! I love to layer my sents with my oils for longer lasting" and it works for me . "Thanks" will order again.
- __NicoleNonyaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOP Impression of Merchant of Venice - Imperial Emerald - Feminine - Green, Floral, Fresh lovers.
Roll lightly, Good quality. I'm not a tuber rose fan, it comes in strong upon application, powdery notes. Wait for it to settle. However, the quality of OP's oil application lasts longer than the original spray. It smells elegant, the dry down turns into a green, soapy, floral fresh. main accords white floral tuberose citrus animalic amber woody powdery sweet yellow floral green
- YRYolanda R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSophisticated
Sweet, different, intoxicating. Love the smell, a little goes a long way.
- DCDenise C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoOpulent yet fresh; floral & powdery
This was a blind buy, never smelled the original but by this point I've been very satisfied by the strength of OP's dupes. The original's bottle had me curious with the opulent gold on peacock green I have a lot of white florals and rose perfumes already, but the luckily the iris comes through for me on this. There is tuberose, but not as strong as Frederic Malle's Carnal Flower. The light and sunny iris and citrus is balanced by the matureness of amber and powder. I'd wear this both day and night.
- CGcarla G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoImperial Emerald
It has a citrus hit with earthy undertones. Very nice summer fragrance.