Our Impression of Le Labo - Ylang 49
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Citrus accord
Heart Notes: Gardenia, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver Oakmoss, Benzoin
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- AGAlyssa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoA very nice perfume
Lasts longer on me than most oil perfumes. A super unique green, ylang ylang fragrance with a creamy undercurrent.
- DCDayna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoYlang
Smells wonderful ,
- __NicoleNonyaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoOP Impression Of Ylang 49
Smells vintage and extremely French in a good way.
It's a nice linear scent. In the opening I get mostly gardenia, the nectar sweetness shines through the flowers with the dry down, there's the HINT of banana coming from the ylang ylang 15 minutes in.
Most would rate this scent a spring scent, I do think it could bloom in the summer time providing I don't over roller ball it *which I tend to do with all my OPs.
I'd keep this on wrists and knee caps skip the neck and clavicle.
*Fun fact, bees are attracted to bananas so I suppose I wouldn't picnic with this scent.
This doesn't have a dirty patchouli element at all, I believe it tames any potential cloying effect it would have had from gardenia and Ylang Ylang.
This is such good quality, I'd recommend rolling lightly. (I do not rub wrists together when applying my fragrance oils).
- MRMelissa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove OP
This was my first time with OP and i love it! Amazing alternative to full-price.
- HCHeidi C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
Love this product cause it smells exactly the same as the real fragrance.