Our Impression of Jo Malone London - Nectarine Blossom & Honey
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Green Notes, Black Currant and Petitgrain
Heart Notes: Nectarine and Black locust
Base Notes: Peach, Plum and Vetiver
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- JFJenna F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLong lasting scent
sweet, citrusy scent which lasts long. fell in love with oil perfume after trying this, will repurchase:)
- AFAlisa F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLong lasting scent
I have been wearing ing Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey for well over 10 years now. It is a delicious fragrance and I was very pleased with perfumeries replica of it. This oil lasts all day and has a wonderful scent.
- ALAlexis L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Summer Scent
Total blind buy; was intrigued by the perfume notes and thought it would be perfect for the warm weather. Haven’t smelled Jo Malone’s original but the OP replica is lovely. Smells exactly like peach tea to me which is nice but there isn’t a distinction between the notes; I didn’t get honey whatsoever. There’s also little projection and the longevity ends about 3 hours after application which is surprising for an oil. Still, for the price, it’s a great intimate type of scent and ~ $20 a reasonable price unlike the original. Would advise layering this scent with a white floral to bring some sweetness and depth to a lackluster perfume
- CBC B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agosmells wonderful and exactly like the original!
smells wonderful and exactly like the original!
- KSKalencia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? WeakRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful scent
I have another copy of a Jo Malone that is exact however this one is close but not quite it. The oil goes on lovely but does not last very long. You will want to reapply throughout the day. I would also say the fragrance is faint.