Our Impression of Jo Malone London - Earl Grey & Cucumber
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Water Notes, Jasmine and Red Apple
Heart Notes: Angelica and Cucumber
Base Notes: Beeswax, Musk, Virginia Cedar and Vanille
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- FKFarah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoTotal game changer
I really like the Jo Malone line, but find it irritating that they promote fragrance layering yet only offer larger bottles or a coffret of five which usually includes one or two I don’t like. If I were to purchase my four favorites, it would be over $320.00 USD if I chose the smallest size.
Oil perfumery offers 10ml rollerballs for 15.95. I can get my four favorites for less than $80.00 USD.
But are they any good? I can testify that the Wood Sage and Sea Salt and Earl Grey and cucumber are exact dupes. I don’t get any more longevity on skin than I do with JM, but rubbing a bit on fabric lasts for at least a week. It hasn’t stained any of my clothes.
This is going to change the perfume industry and their refusal to offer smaller bottles of their overpriced products. I don’t need a fancy bottle or box which I will just throw away.
Will definitely order my perfumes from OP in the future.
- MMorganVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSpot on scent
First time trying OP after deciding the original Jo Malone scent was just too expensive compared to how long it lasted on my skin. I have both the original and impression and the impression is almost identical to the original and less than half the cost. I like this version a bit more than the original since it's a bit less sweet/powdery. It also is much longer lasting and can be applied more easily than the large spray original. I love that the 10ml is refillable from the 60 ml. Definitely will be buying some of my other favorites from OP.
- KJKathryn Josephine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the sillage? HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent perfume. Very impressive
I love the way it smells. Excellent impression.
- NFNubian F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoA spring fave
I love this scent. Herbaceous and clean. More on the cooler side but in a balanced soft way. Unisex for sure and easily blends with sweet or resinous scents for a richer fragrance.
I haven’t tried the original but I LOVE this. It’s easy to wear and a great bedtime fragrance and mood lifter.
It’s soft but he dry down is amazing and the oil can be reapplied a couple times throughout the day for a more lasting presence.
- JSJessica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAmazing…
What an amazing fragrance. Almost better than the real thing!!!