Our Impression of Byredo - Eleventh Hour
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Nepali pepper, Bergamot
Heart Notes: Carrot seed, Rum, Wild fig
Base Notes: Tonka bean, Cashmere woods
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- ASArcora S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove
- VValeriiaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI was trying this for the first time
I’m glad that they put notes about the scents, so I was able to pick something new to try. And this just as I hoped was good!
Light and fresh but still powdery enough for me.
Will use it for activity days on workout or just humid summer time.
- SWSusan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoEleventh Hour Impression
OMG, this is incredible. I absolutely love this. The longevity perhaps not as long as the original Byredo but I like that because I don't like too strong perfumes. My husband loves this. And the price is fantastic. In NZ, Byredo costs up to $400 so paying $40 is welcome. Love, love, love and will definitely buy again.
- TRTamara R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove it!
Very happy with Eleventh Hour Impression
- LLisaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAnd now for something completely ...
This is an unusual one, and stronger than most of their Byredo hommages...Woody, salty, undercurrent of something a little minty...fig and rum grounding the woods. Nice unisex frag.Dare to be different!