Our Impression of Frederic Malle - Iris Poudre
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange, Rosewood, Ylang ylang, Carnation
Heart Notes: Magnolia, Jasmine, Lily of the valley, Violetta-rose, Aldehydes
Base Notes: Iris, Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Ebony
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- LFLincy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAll Roads leads to Frederic Malle ❣️
I Really enjoy the house of Frederic Malle fragrances A Lot!!
I actually own 9 fragrances from this fragrance house. I find the oil versions are perfect match and scent profile to the original. I highly recommend you get your nose them.
- SJSusan J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBeautiful
This starts out with a fizzy burst of sweetness, followed by a blast of aldehydes and for about 30 minutes is very reminiscent of a sweeter Chanel number 5. After an hour, one is rewarded with a cloud of powdery and rooty Iris goodness. Then it settles down and becomes very close to the skin. Very elegant, very French. Suits mature/vintage tastes I was searching for an iris and was not disappointed.
- ALAi Lin Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoPleasant light scent, a little mature
No expectations coming in. I was looking for something to replace my old favourite Infusion d'Iris EdT by Prada. This scent is certainly powdery, as expected. It’s light but not “bright”, which is fine but not quite what I was hoping for. Will still get good use out of it.
- EPEstelle P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSmells exactly the same as the original!
Love it! Will buy many more.
- SMsandra m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFrederic Malle- Iris Poudre
I love it! its so powdery but yet so delicate at the same time I cannot describe it........its beautiful. I do get a hint of some chemical that I do not care for but other than that, I love it! Only you will know you are wearing it as it is very light and subtle.