Inspired by Santal 33 - Deja Vu Candle
Have you ever had the feeling of deja vu? Deja Vu is a candle that captures that feeling with its blend of cardamom, iris, violet, Australian sandalwood, cedarwood, papyrus, ambrox, leather accord, and musk. It's a scent that is at once familiar and new, a scent that tantalizes and intrigues. Deja Vu is a scent for those who crave adventure and those who long for the comfort of the familiar. An experience you'll want to have again and again.
Top Notes: Cardamom, Iris, Violet, Australian Sandalwood
Heart Notes: Cedarwood, Papyrus, Ambroxan
Base Notes: Leather Accord, Musk
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
Long Burn Time
No Additives or Dyes
100% Cotton Wicks
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
• 8 oz - 230 g
• Burn time: 40 hr
• Vegan formula
• Recyclable Packaging
• Reusable glass jar
• When lighting your candle for the first time, burn the candle for at least 1 to 1.5 hours, so the candle melts equally across the entire surface to the side of the vessels. Lighting for less time can cause the candle to "tunnel," leading to wax build-up around the jar. Always burn within sight. Do not leave burning candles unattended or lit while sleeping.
• Use the Lazy Royal candle lid provided to extinguish the candle; this prevents smoking and ensures the candle is completely out with no glow present at the wick.
• Do not burn your candle for longer than 3 hrs at a time. This helps to preserve the fragrance.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
• Do not touch or move the candle when burning. Avoid moving candles when the wax has melted until it has thoroughly cooled.
• Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers or if the flame is too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.