Our Impression of Creed's Royal Oud
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Lemon, Pink Berry and Bergamot
Heart Notes: Cedar, Galbanum and Angelic Root
Base Notes: Regal Indian Oud, Sandalwood and Tonkin Musk
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- MMohannadVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent smell
I bought 60ml of this one, it come in glass bottle and small 10ml Glass bottle which you can refill from the 60ml Bottle.
It is very close matching with the original Creed royal oud smell with much cheaper.
I will prefer to buy this perfume from this company not creed royal oud.
- AHArthur H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAttractive
Very Nice! I want to buy more. I hope better shipping becomes available real soon.
- KDKareem D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRoyal oud
Love it better than aventus
- AAAbdiel A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat buy!!
I’m impressed with the fragrance of the oil.
- SScottVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 years agoClose but not close enough
This smells very nice. That being said the original royal oud is much crisper and has more citrus and ceder. This is much deeper and has more black pepper and has much more.... oud. The original lis less oud based so many will prefer this interpretation. The fragrance is not as well balanced as the original and when wearing both to compare they are close but the original wins. This is the one for a budget and i would take this on a trip