Inspired by Tobacco Vanille - Cigars in Bed Candle
Tucked away in the corner of a cozy bedroom, a lit cigar slowly burns as its enticing aromas of tobacco leaf and spicy notes mingle with those of rich vanilla and decadent cacao. Reckless abandon seems to hang in the air as the intoxicating scent of tonka bean and tobacco blossom entices the senses. Drunk on their own delicious scents, our lazy Sunday seems to last forever, as we let ourselves drift deep into a world of dried fruits and woody notes. Cigars in bed bring out the best in us and in our sense of adventure. So, grab your favorite smoke, sit back, relax, and take it all in!
Top Notes: Tobacco Leaf and Spicy Notes
Heart Notes: Vanilla, Cacao, Tonka Bean and Tobacco Blossom
Base Notes: Dried Fruits and Woody Notes
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
Long Burn Time
No Additives or Dyes
100% Cotton Wicks
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
• 8 oz - 230 g
• Burn time: 40 hr
• Vegan formula
• Recyclable Packaging
• Reusable glass jar
• When lighting your candle for the first time, burn the candle for at least 1 to 1.5 hours, so the candle melts equally across the entire surface to the side of the vessels. Lighting for less time can cause the candle to "tunnel," leading to wax build-up around the jar. Always burn within sight. Do not leave burning candles unattended or lit while sleeping.
• Use the Lazy Royal candle lid provided to extinguish the candle; this prevents smoking and ensures the candle is completely out with no glow present at the wick.
• Do not burn your candle for longer than 3 hrs at a time. This helps to preserve the fragrance.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
• Do not touch or move the candle when burning. Avoid moving candles when the wax has melted until it has thoroughly cooled.
• Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers or if the flame is too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.