Our Impression of Christian Dior - Sauvage
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Calabrian bergamot and Pepper
Heart Notes: Sichuan Pepper, Lavender, Pink Pepper, Vetiver, Patchouli, Geranium and elemi
Base Notes: Ambroxan, Cedar and Labdanum
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- MMikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSMELLS AMAZINGGG!!!!
this smells absolutely amazing and I’ve gotten a lot of good compliments 🙂
- RBRoderick B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazing and Long Lasting!!
I received so many compliments on both scents i purchased. I will most definitely be purchasing some more oils in the near future.
- NCNazib C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFirst oil - worth it
Liked the overall experience. Firstly, the container is really in terms of carrying it around and applying to the skin. Secondly, the perfume fragrance was spot on. My spouse loved it and that’s all I needed to repurchase it.
- MCMiguel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
Gracias excelente fragancia la recomiendo!
- HHamzaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product, exceeded expectations
I tried eight different oils based on past usage of originals. Left to right from most favourite to favourite. I think oil-based perfumes in some ways are better than the originals. They are long-lasting and comparatively milder hence not too offensive if worn indoors. This product exceeded my expectations because of its high quality, accuracy, convenient packaging and value for money.
Just one thing, it would be great if international delivery times could be expedited. Received it after 6 weeks in Australia.
Overall, highly recommended!