OP Original - Havana meets Moscow
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Rose, Musk, Violet and Floral notes
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- HAHelen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoOp Havana/Moscow
It's a nice light casual everyday fragrance. It's nice. I'm satisfied.
- FPFavour P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery nice
It smells so expensive and nice. I really enjoy this. I layer it with perfumes that smell similar. I don’t regret this purchase. It stay on for a long time
- JFjethro f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat fragrance
Haven't had time to fully explore this fragrance yet, but in first initial experience, found it pleasant, unique, and a keeper.
- ALArnie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBest way to feel special
I really enjoy these products. They are a rich indulgent fragrance that allows us normal folks to sample some of the most amazing scents. Thanks for making them as an oil-based product.
- ZHZach H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoIt's good, but not my favorite
Although I did find this oil to be pretty good, it just wasn't really for me.
Upon opening the bottle, I've found that it smells somewhat similar to a ginger ale, or sprite but without the carbonation or syrup (very peculiar observation, I know lol). I've found the longer it sits on your skin, the florals and musk do come out in full force. Since this oil is floral yet a bit musky, I would say that this is more of a unisex scent...although most would likely find it to be a bit more towards the masculine side.
Most oils I've gotten from here are excellent, but only a few didn't knock my socks off. My favorite OP originals were China meets New York and Greece meets Prague. Again, it's not to say that it's bad...it's just not my favorite. Maybe you who is reading this might actually find this one more appealing than I did.
Overall, I would give this a 7 out of 10. I know this only goes to a 1-5 star rating, but a 7/10 is also a 3.5/5, and 3.5 is closer to 4 (from middle school: 4 and below...let it go. 5 and above...give it a shove). However, I do recommend it though, since it may work for your body chemistry better than it did mine.