OP Original - Dream Fuel
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Rose, Berry, Oud, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla, Musk, Jasmine, Mandarin
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- MDMimi D.I recommend this productHow is the longevity? Very Long LastingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it!
Lots of compliments and last a long time!
- MSMelanie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove this scent and it’s an original
Smells soooo good and lasts long - these oils are awesome!
- @@_NicoleNonyaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOP Original - Dream Fuel - Harmonious dance with seduction. Relaxing. 💖at first glide. Just buy this.
Disclaimer: These impression oils outperform the real deal when it comes to projection & my personal standards of safety.
I support this company because it's IFRA regulated, in the US, FDA doesn't regulate cosmetics. EU does. Oils crafted in France.
I paid out of pocket for my perfume oils, I have 0 affiliation with this company & this review is 100% my own unique thoughts:
With fragrances there's a 20/30/50% rule.
Base notes = 20%
Middle notes = 30%
Top notes = 50%
Base notes equal the heaviest amount of concentrated, middle notes linger, top notes are the first to disappear due to being mixed.
Great for Muslim customers because it's alcohol free.
IF you truly love this scent since it's not available in 60 ML you'd want to get a 2nd bottle to make your own lotion for layering purposes, label the lotion bottle.
Can roll scent onto an unscented dryer sheet to dry clothing.
* Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
*Paraben Free & No Phthalate
"Clean beauty" standards.
60 minutes did an episode on the hazards of Phthalates easily googled. I love the product is stored in glass with a metal roller ball.
*pro tip, if someone dislikes a scent 'scrubber' rubbing alcohol will remove an oil based scent then wash skin with gentle soap and warm water.
Upon first application, the DNA reminded me of IF Christian Dior's Poison the 1985 EDT had a mature little sister.
It then started to evolve, I get mind hints of oud (agarwood)…
- CBC B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agonice clean scent
nice clean scent
- SBStephanie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSweet and playful
Absolutely love this- it reminds me of my beloved CK Be, minus the bergamot. Prominent notes of rose and red berries, musk that doesn't overpower, and the tiniest hint of vanilla for sweetness.