OP Original - Qatar meets London
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
The earthy aroma after a rainfall
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPleasant scent
It is long lasting and smells great
- AFanna f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWhat a Find!
I'm not sure how I found this company but I have fallen in love with their products! Clean, fresh and they stay on so much longer. I ordered 3 different scents and gave 2 to my friends. I'm using Tobacco Vanille and it has such a unique scent. I wish they had a "scent of the month club", that would be awesome.
- PPeterVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice and clean, poor description
The description of the notes as "the earthy aroma after a rainfall" really falls short for this one. That note is there, but the fragrance opens with a metallic rose that dries down to a lovely, clean soapy smell. I really hated the smell on the roller and on initial application, but it very quickly becomes very nice and this is one that I will keep wearing.
- APAlbert P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNever Gets Tired
I chose this one because I wanted to experience what smell they considered represented Qatar. I was there 16yrs ago and spent many hours in perfume shops and immediately when I put this on I was taken back to Qatar. I can't stop smelling it.
- MNMelissa N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoAlmost Petrichor but not quite
I was intrigued by the description and it has quite an interesting and complex aroma and it very different in the bottle and then on the skin. Very warm musk, is it Ylang-Ylang also?