Our Impression of Tom Ford - Vanille Fatale
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Myrrh, Rum, Olibanum, Saffron, Coriander, Orange and Lime
Heart Notes: Barley, Coffee, Frangipani, Plum, Narcissus, Artemisia and Rose
Base Notes: Madagascar Vanilla, Suede, Tobacco, Mahogany, Patchouli, Oakmoss and Violet
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- ASAmira S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI just simply love it
It is amazing and smells amazing; It allows me to own expensive scents for a fraction of the price and they last so much longer than perfumes!
- TSTrixxie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 4 out of 5 stars22 hours agoVanille Fatale
It's a nice vanilla scent with a musky unter tone, which is better than straight vanilla Not too sweet
- VHVickie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWarm and wonderful
I own the original and the Oil Perfumery version nails it. I may not have thought so, until it was on my skin for a while (30 minutes or so). It's quite sweet, but so is the original. Love it!
- CTClearlis T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoReally Warm Smelling
This scent is nice & warm smelling. I like it a lot.
- SMshalla m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoVanille Fatale -
I like it, but tobacco vanille is so much better. This one also doesnt last as long as tobacco vanille.