Inspired by Baccarat Rouge 540 - Checkmate Candle
Checkmate. It's the moment every chess player strives for, the culmination of hours spent honing their skills and strategizing their moves. The board is a picture of perfection, each piece perfectly in place, and your opponent has nowhere to go. Checkmate. It's the ultimate victory.
When it comes to creating a rich, complex scent that truly captures the essence of chess, there is no better combination than jasmine, saffron, and orange. These three essences create a complex fragrance that evokes the intricate strategy and exhilarating rush of victory that is at the heart of every game of chess.
Top Notes: Jasmine, Saffron, Orange, Marigold
Heart Notes: Ambroxan, Evernyl
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Ambergris, Fir Balsam
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
Long Burn Time
No Additives or Dyes
100% Cotton Wicks
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
• 8 oz - 230 g
• Burn time: 40 hr
• Vegan formula
• Recyclable Packaging
• Reusable glass jar
• When lighting your candle for the first time, burn the candle for at least 1 to 1.5 hours, so the candle melts equally across the entire surface to the side of the vessels. Lighting for less time can cause the candle to "tunnel," leading to wax build-up around the jar. Always burn within sight. Do not leave burning candles unattended or lit while sleeping.
• Use the Lazy Royal candle lid provided to extinguish the candle; this prevents smoking and ensures the candle is completely out with no glow present at the wick.
• Do not burn your candle for longer than 3 hrs at a time. This helps to preserve the fragrance.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
• Do not touch or move the candle when burning. Avoid moving candles when the wax has melted until it has thoroughly cooled.
• Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers or if the flame is too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.